Skip to Main Content

Wills and Estates

Power of Attorney (For Child)

The Power of Attorney created below is for a caregiver of a minor child that is not the custodial parent or legal guardian. This document may be particularly helpful when establishing residency for the child for school enrollment or to provide medical consent.

Guardianship for a Minor

This is an easy to use interactive form that will produce all the documents needed to request an uncontested petition for Guardianship of a Minor. Click the link below when you are ready to begin.